Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sickness Strikes Again

Our family is sick again. It started on our way home from Idaho. Megan was sick. She was so sick that she didn't go to school all last week. Saturday she started to feel better. Ryan complained of a stomachache but that only lasted a day. Lindsey was sick for about 2 days and now it is my turn. I went to work on Tuesday but only worked for about 2 hours. This is one of the worst flus that we have ever had. It makes your stomach feel like it is in knots. You can't eat anything because nothing will stay down. It is just not fun. I've lost track of how many bottles of gatorade and sprite we have gone through in the last 2 weeks. I don't like gatorade that much...but is the only thing that will stay down. I've learned the best way to drink it is mixed half and half with sprite.

I know that several people in Ryan's family also were sick!! I hope they all get feeling better soon. Someday there will be a world free of sickness....That day can't come soon enough!!

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

I hope you feel better! I'm sad to hear that your family has been so pooey! :)