Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School Pictures

Megan is getting her school pictures done today. And I'm a nervous wreck. She looked cute when I dropped her off at school this morning. I just hope she stays that way. I'm so nervous that she will forget it's picture day and mess up her hair or her dress. Or that she will forget to give her teacher her picture order form. She forgots to turn in her homework, so I'm really nervous she will forgot the order form.

I am appalled that school pictures are so expensive. Delevoping pictures isn't that expensive so I don't know why they have to charge so much. I was only going to buy the class picture but I decided that I wanted Megan's picture. So I bought the cheapest package they had. I figured that we can scan the pictures and email them to anyone who wants one can I can post them on my blog.

I really would like pictures of my girls to give to everyone. I guess will have to take them to Sears or beg Ryan to take some. I don't know why getting pictures done is so stressful!!

No comments: