Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween!!


On Halloween my company has trickier treating for all the kids of employees. I have brought my girls the last 3 years. We came again this year. Megan and Lindsey always do really well. My company has 2 buildings are are 3 stories each. Every year the departments decorate for kids and hands out candy. My department did Willy Wonka.

Megan was a ballerina, again! I was so happy that we could reuse her costume from last year. Lindsey was a witch.

After the bags of candy we got from my work, we went to our wards Truck or Treat. They have enough candy to last for a couple of months. Unless Ryan and I eat it for them!!





3 comments:

Jordan and Mandy said...

They both look so cute! meagan looks really pretty! I'm glad you guys had a good halloween

Jordan and Mandy said...

whoops megan

Jessica said...

they are so cute! Lindsay looks so grown up!