Our family has been hit by the cold bug. Megan had a fever and a bad cough so I kept her home from school on Friday. She was so upset about not going to school. You would have thought I told her she wasn't getting any presents for Christmas. I can only hope that she keeps that desire to go to school. I know... it is wishful thinking.
Today she isn't doing much better. She has started to loss her voice. She said she doesn't like having a "boy" voice. Lindsey now has a fever and a cough. Ryan said that he has a headache and I am getting a sore throat.
I really hope that the colds don't last too long!!
Today she isn't doing much better. She has started to loss her voice. She said she doesn't like having a "boy" voice. Lindsey now has a fever and a cough. Ryan said that he has a headache and I am getting a sore throat.
I really hope that the colds don't last too long!!

2 comments:
Boo colds! I'm sorry! I hope your family feels better!
hey amy sorry i missed your call the other day, i tried calling you back but it was later that day. anyways i hope you had a good thanksgiving! give me a call if you get a chance! love ya!
Post a Comment