Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Mystery of the Missing Key.... Solved!!


Yesterday I lost my car keys...I looked everywhere that I normally put them. I checked my purse, my laptop bag, on my desk, on the kitchen counter, my bedroom dresser, even the pockets of my pants I had worn the day before. I could not find my keys. I was really frustrated and running late for work. So I had no choice but to borrow Ryan's keys and continue my search when I got home.

When I got home the girls and I were in the kitchen and I asked Megan if she had seen my keys. She said that she hadn't. She didn't know where they were. Lindsey went to the fridge and started crying "Keys, Keys!!" Thinking that she was just repeating Megan and I, I told Lindsey to leave the fridge alone that I was making dinner. She kept crying, "Mommy, Keys...Mommy Keys". Then I thought well maybe she was thirsty and wants a drink. So to Lindseys excitement I opened the fridge. As I tried to get her a drink, she reached into the fridge and pulled out my keys. I don't know when or how she put my keys in the fridge... But I'm glad she remembered where she put them. Who knows how long it would have taken me to find them on my own.

No comments: