Lindsey loves to copy everything that Megan does. When Megan gets in trouble she has to stand in the corner with her nose on the wall. She usually crys because she is in trouble and knows she did something wrong.
Last night Lindsey was playing in my computer desk drawer. I told her to get out of my desk and she won't listen so she got a little swat on the bottom. And she still won't leave my desk alone. So I asked her if she wanted to stand in the corner. And she looked at me with her "sad" eyes and said "No". I told her to leave my desk alone and I went into my bedroom.
A few seconds later a heard her crying, so I went back into the living room to see what was wrong. What I found made me laugh so hard, I had to go back into the bedroom. Lindsey was standing in the corner with her nose on the wall crying. (Just Like Megan) It was so funny.
I can only hope that Megan will continue to have a good influence on Lindsey. Hopefully some of things that Megan struggled with Lindsey will have an easier time with. (Like potty training!!)
Body Painting
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment