Last night we went up Diamond Fork canyon with our friends Duane and Teresa for a weenie roast. It was a blast. Ryan and I have taken our girls up there several time. We were glad that Duane and Teresa went with us this time. Diamond Fork canyon is a beautiful canyon that forks off of Spanish Fork canyon. Megan and Lindsey love playing in the dirt and sand that by the time we are ready to go they are covered from head to toe!!. Lindsey likes to throw the sand. She even throw several handfuls into Megan's hair. When we got home Lindsey had a pile of sand in her diaper and I had to shampoo Megan's hair twice to get all the dirt and sand out. It was great to be outdoors. The girls could play and the adult could visit.
After dinner of roasted hot dogs, we had s'mores (Thanks to Teresa). Ryan and I have brought marshmallows before but Ryan doesn't like s'mores so have never made them. Lindsey and Megan loved them. I got a couple good pictures of Lindsey. Megan told me it isn't nice to take pictures of people when they are eating. I don't have any goods ones of her.
We can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! You guys are always doing fun outdoor activities. I think I'll have to steal this one and use it with my family! Love ya!
Post a Comment