I can't believe how fast summer is going. Megan starts school in a month!! And I am panicking. I feel clueless on what she will need. Thankfully I have a friend that is a school teacher and she has given me some ideas that has helped a little. I haven't registered Megan yet because I didn't know where we were going to be living when school started. I think I am most anxious about that. Megan needs a couple of shots, after her doctor appointment on August 12th we can go get her registered.
I am still trying to deal with the fact that I have a daughter that is going to kindergarten. It doesn't feel that long ago I was in school. Megan is so excited she just can't wait!!! She asked all the time if she can go to school tomorrow. I have to tell her not yet, but really soon.
Ryan and I will have to change the way we do some things... No more late night runs to Walmart. Or leaving during the middle of the week to go visit family. Oh well... it will help us all have a better bedtime schedule.
Body Painting
16 years ago

4 comments:
WOW that is so crazy that she is going to school soon! she is growing up so fast! Poor lindsey what is she going to do when her sister is gone?
I don't know what Lindsey will do!! She will probably be a little lonely.
I can't believe that Megan is getting so big! It blows me away that she will be old enough for kindergarten this year!
We will have to find a 5k in provo and i will run in it with you! or if we can't find a 5k I know that they do 1 1/2 mile walks..that would also be fun!
Post a Comment