Monday, May 25, 2009

Goodbye Party for Grandma & Grandpa!!



In about a week my Grandparents will be moving to Virgina. Saturday we went to Green River for a goodbye party. It rained all day. So everyone was wet and cold. Lindsey was in heaven because she could play in the mud. Megan had a blast playing with all the other little girls.

We are going to miss Grandma & Grandpa... I plan on making a trip to Virginia to see them next summer. (I just haven't told Ryan!!)


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your grandparents are so cute! I also love the picture of Lindsey in the mud. She looks a lot like megan now. I thought it was her actually for a minute. They are both so cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics of Brinley. I am soooo glad you were able to get some good pictures with your awesome camera with the rain and all. It was good to visit with you and Amber! Love ya!