Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

We had a bean reward system for Megan. When she is good is puts a bean in a baby food jar. When she is naughty we take a bean out. When the jar is full she gets to go do something fun. She wanted our family to go to Chuck E. Cheese.
So last night we had dinner at Chuck E. Cheese!! It is the first time I have been to a Chuck E. Cheese since I worked at the Chuck E. Cheese in Boise. That was 7 years ago. But the Orem Chuck E. Cheese is pretty much the same as the one in Boise. And I remembered why I didn't like the pizza.

The girls had a lot of fun!! Megan loved the ceiling tunnels and slides. Lindsey loved the little rides. I had a coupon that gave us 160 tokens. It took us over 2 hours to spend all the tokens. Ryan did really well winning tickets for the girls to spend. It's been awhile since we have had a family outing like that. I just wish that I would have brought my camera!!

1 comment:

365 Days of Summers said...

I hear ya... I've been back to Chuck E. Cheese's once since I quit. But, oh the memories! Your girls are so cute and I can hardly believe it was so long ago that we were living the single life, talking til we froze in the parking lot after work. Miss ya chica!
-Beth